----- quick expense reduction summary
Lower Transportation Costs
whats on this page
Your monthly transportation costs should be about
9-12% of your gross monthly income.
Your transportation costs include auto payments, auto insurance, fuel, driving habits and maintenance.
Expense Reduction Tips
- lowering your auto payments
- taking a bite out of insurance
- reducing fuel costs
- keeping your auto serviced
- consider warranty coverage
- taking public transportation
- other modes of "getting around"
- thinking of getting a new car
link to our SayLowerBills.com module for ideas on reducing these expenses
(link jumps over to your lowering bill center)